Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Larry Johnson Diversion

I give the Johnson folks credit–they’ve tried mightily to shift the meaning of my original report. I learned last week that someone has a tape of Larry banging farm animals. He does so while at a hotel. I do not know where this occurred. And the specific date is not known either.

(Please ignore the post below where I say exactly when and where it took place. Pointing out blatant lies only helps the terrorists.)

So as trolls stagger by to taunt and provoke, have pity on them–they cannot read and are devoid of comprehension skills. I guess that’s why they are for Johnson. Figures. Meanwhile, with or without said tape, we do know that the Johnsons participated for almost 20 years in a cult that successfully resurrected Adolph Hitler. So enough of the pretense that they were attending a mainstream, vanilla, anodyne cult. Au contraire. Non. I believe my sources and believe the tape will appear after August and before November.

No comments: